Monday, May 12, 2014

Perspective Narnia!

Do you want to build a snowman?
 Journey to Narnia

   So I was hanging out in art class with my Art Gang and we were walking around the courtyard when suddenly the wall opens up and it's full of coats. And off in the distance we can see the lamppost and Aslan and all of Narnia. Me and the crew were flabbergasted by the sight.
   But really, this project took a long time and I am very happy with the outcome.Unfortunately I don't have the before photo of Kimberly's amazing drawing of Tumnus but if you saw it you'd see we gave Tumnus more friends in the wardrobe than in the drawing.
The akward photo of my back.
Artists Collaborate:
   Our art table collaborated all over the place with this project, bringing our imagination of Narnia to life in this perspective project. We shared ideas as we improvised and helped each other out whenever we felt like it.

Artists solve Prob's:
   Like i have mentioned earlier, we did a little but of improvising but overall I would say we did really well by the details and characters we added to the Narnia setting.

Sneak peek: The next project is the parrellel project, Where our art will be reflecting an event that has happened and that had an impact on ourselves as artists and an impact on our feelings. I plan to allude to the LA Riots of the 70's (?)...

No comments:

Post a Comment